CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

What a GREAT day i had today ♥

Today i suppose to go to alam damai kasturi centre to register for my upcoming sejarah class . 
But , i cant really wake up on 11.30am . 
Maybe im too tired or too lazy . wo hen lan duo de 
Haha , im soo lazy to wake up . my bed was sooo comfort :P alasan banyak jew lar aku ni
Eileen texted me and she called me dude -- idc actually
i was like ughh , 1.30pm ady oh ?
fast fast call eileen , thn she told me xinqian busy too . 
i was like ohhh ! 
so we tomorrow morning only go ;) HEHE :D
wont FFK you all jor gerh . fong sammmm ;)

Today went to LM with NicmondChow , LiangQuan , QiZhi . 
We watched Narnia . Actually we wanted to watch Just Call Me Nobody .
But we're late for like 20 minutes . 
so we watched Narnia :D

During the movie , i actually lay down . 
HAHAH ! i dont really care . 
But it is sooo shu fu ~
hor nicmondchow . 
know you very man lar HAHAH


Movie Ticket 
Let's explain why i kept this everytime i watched movie in cinema . 
I dont really keep it last time , but i threw into the drink when i bought into cinema . sure i finished it first lar 
But this nicmondchow ♥ hor . 
influence me lor ;p
he kept it everytime , but now my turn to keep it . 
i kept it in my old purse which i dont use it now ;)
there are lots of them inside it .



HAHAHAH ! Let me explain why is it here . 
Just now when i was cleaning my cupboard which i put all my books in it . 
I FOUND THIS :D
This book is given by nicmondchow to tanhuimin when tanhuimin LOVES to kick people ass ?
Haha , but i still keep it and remain it situation kay 
Nicmondchow , i still remember you used to teach me how to kick .
But , i cant really learn it . 
Cause too many steps ler :)
and im lazy :))
But im still considering whether i should join taekwondo class next year . 
i missed quite a lot of class . 
hmmm ;)



i found this too , CARROPI ! :D
My aunt gave this to me during my last year birthday . 
It is a belated birthday present . 
I love it a lot though ;)
I need to wash it . 
ia sedang blacken-ing :D spot its left leg .



This is so damn special 
Right , NicmondChow ?
Okayy , i bought a red one , and he bought a green one ;)
his one nicer damn mine . 
but nvm ;)
im okay with it . 
I bought this cause it so big that i could fit my psp in . 
HAHAH , not psp . my scientific calculator . 
i cant find my calculator just now . 
and i saw my bro's psp is on the table . 
and i took it , put inside . 
wow ! :D
it fit it , and still got a lot empty spaces ;)
Between , there's a small pocket inside it . 
and i could put my hp in it . 
amazing 
and it only cost RM 11 .

Around 7pm , my mum fetched me at LM wongkok there . 
NicmondChow accompany to my mum's car . 
and he said HELLO , BYEBYE  ♥ to my mum . 
he waved to me . 
ohh , we normally had a goodbye kiss when i was about to go home .
But , this time my mum was early . 
so we went back just like waving to each other . 
nvm , its okay with me . 
zomg , hey you nicmondchow . 
hear this .
I love you , and i always do . 
You know im a cross road bai chi .
so you holded my hand so tight ughh 
when there is a motor , you suddenly hold my hand so tight 
and i know how much you care about me , shagua 


Haha , we're gacha-ing . if you played farmerstory.org , you would know what is it , and how it works . 
you using my other char , to pass me items .
and by that time he told me he was going out . 
and i like f4-ing . 
haha , as long as he is safe . 
im happy ;)
mwaahs 
iloveyou 





0 comments: