CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a.very.special.day.for.me ♥

Today i went to a lot places .
went out with parents around 10am , reach home around 5pm .
i cant really say what's going on today .
my parents ask me not to tell anyone .
but nicmondchow sure know ;p

who is nicmondchow ?
he is my BF ,  best boyfriend  and best friend i ever had .
i could tell him everything , and he would know what decision im going to make .
he knows me very well .
he is the sweetest , funniest man i ever seen .
when he laugh , trust me , you would say , omg , how charming is him .

just now he said that im the best girlfriend he ever had ., my heart was pumping so fast .
when we knew each other , we didnt know that we would together , but we did together quite a period .
we dont really argue much , once in a few months ?
he know when im angry him , he would like , tell me what you bu shuang .
hahaha , he like wanna to fight with me ..
what a weird couple har .

i dont really like to scold him or angry him without any reason .
i did tell him everything when i really get angry on something .
he is a great man , he changed a lot in this period .

this few days , we do chat a lot on phones , texting each other .
he said that 如果当初我没跟你在一起 我都不懂现在的我是怎样
im so important to him ughh , i had been part of his life .
he really say a lot of things to me .
and i know that he really mentally grew a lot .

nicmondchow , you really meant a lot to me .
you understand me really well ;)
iloveyou , solou ! C:

0 comments: