CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

About My Family ♥

Haha , Let's blog about my parents . 
They are shooooooo cute ♥

That's my mummy and daddy in thai ;)


Just now i was washing plates .
Actually my mum did hired maid .
oh my kakak , she work with my grandma before i was born  . 
we're shooooo close . 
but she is getting married . she was only 26 . * quite old actually *
she went back to indo few months ago . 
I forgot when is it . 

Let's back to topic . 
I was washing those plates . 
it is my duty actually . 
but i dont really wash . 
im too lazy ;P sometimes lar ;D
my father fart-ed toward my mom . 
my mom like WOIH * close her nose* 
hahahahaha ! i was laughing like so loud . 
my mom said in hokkien la * diam diam pang pui ho wa , jing jia pang merh lui eh pui *
HAHHAHA ! thn my father laugh laugh laugh and sat on the cushion . and he winked at me . 
i was like WOHHH ~ hahaha . 
i asked my mom * zuo mok baba mei tian fang pi gei ni de *
my mom said * ni wen ta la , shui jiao de shi hou , zui xi huan fang pi de *
me * bu chou merh ? *
mummy * wo mei you xiu wor , wo guan bu zhi liao *
AHAHAHHA ! THEY ARE SHOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEE ♥


This is my brother ;)

Haha , i randomly picked one of his picture ;) taking gameboy advance tuuu <3
adik aku laah . 
since i blogged everyone including baby monster .. ;)
i must blog about him too . 
haha , he is 13 this year ;) going to be 14 on 2011 :D
that's all . AHHAHAH



This my baby monster ♥
Dont judge its book by its cover . 
HE IS SOOO DAMN NAUGHTY !

He did accompany my parents when my bro and i keep playing computer games . 
Thanks to him , my parents didnt nagged us so much like last time . 
Dont ever try to catch it , only my brother manage to catch it . 
it run sooo fast , and his ear is flapping . HHAHAH ZOMG 
shooo cute right ? XD

I going to blog about my boyfriend tomorrow ;) 
if tomorrow i get to go out with him , after i register for my form 4 tuition classes at alam damai kasturi with xinqian , eileen and maybe natalie :)

STAY TUNED!

0 comments: