CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Pmr result day with ♥情爱的

23rd December 2010 . 


That's the day ah har ah har , i like it ah har ah har . singwithme haha , random --
Today is the day that everyone going to take their result .
Everyone is like OMG OMG OMG .
Penny reached school around 8.30am , and i reached around 8.45am , we waited for Bonnie have our breakfast at papparich ;)
We had chicken rice as our breakfast .


That's penny with her coffee + chocolate . and bonnie with her cendol ;)
and i had my honey milk ;) tadaaaa , not that nice actually . 


15 minutes later , weichee joined us . and she used to peace everytime im trying to take pictures of her . 
we're going back to school actually .



after getting our result , we are going back . and im going to find my  lovely hubby at his school .


this is what weichee gave me as christmas present , and she wrote all those LAME stuff in it . 
and few of them is about ♥ nicmondchow .


This is what Bonnie gave to me . 
bath buddies , can refill ;p 
bonnie mau tengok i mandi with those bubbles . 
HAHAHHA ! 
I KNOW YOUUU BONNIE CHANG ! :D


and this is my result . 
seriously , when they mention those 7As' student . 
im envying , and they didnt actually mention my name . 
Kh , wasted . 
Penny had same result with me , we are like * we should study harder *
Bonnie get straight A , she is like ahhahaha when she get . 
tak boleh tahan her . 
penny and i were like , cikgu , jangan tunjuk saya dulu .
Hahaha , my class teacher was like ok with her smile :)
i cried when i know i get 6A . 
i dont know whether im dissapointed or im glad . 
those feeling , weird . 
You know those result paper was so traceable , and i could see through . 


After i took my result , i went to my ♥ beloved husband's school .
and i saw one of my friend , she took straight As' .
jealous her lar .
After that ♥ nicmondchow and i went to some stall to buy drinks ;)
the weather is hot , and im so thirsty .
and he treat me sugar cane drink .
and we wait for liangquan to join us to pavilion .
we actually going to leisuremall , but nicmondchow's uncle , korkorloong called him and asked him whether wanna go pavilion for movie a not .
so he fetched us there to watch Just Call Me Nobody
His uncle was so rich , kaya betul .
He treat us the whole day and fetched me back home .
what a kind man he was .
We went there and had our lunch at madam kwan's .
Korkorloong , liangquan and nicc ordered nasi something .
and they said it was so nice .
but then i just had chicken rice this morning .
so i was not hungry yet , so i ordered char koay teow .
and i thought it was small enough for me .
mana tahu , It was the biggest plate of char koay teow i ever had .
and i cant finished it .
i managed to eat half plate of it .

We went to yamcha at the nearest cafe from the cinema .
it was just beside . we chat all those stupid stuff there .
when it is 5.45 we went for the moviee ;) Publish Post
i actually slept during the movie , im too tired .
i didnt sleep whole night , cause im so damn nervous .
and i slept on his shoulder . sweet hor , jealous lerh ;p

around 8 something we fetched qz at pudu plaza , and korkorloong fetched me back home .
and it was far ;)

That is my wonderful day with my result .

0 comments: